Appreciation Do you have both a female and male ult or just one? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You know me, I can't really choose just 1 ult lmao.
:nekosweat:

My ults are Yoohyeon, Miyeon, IU, SinB, Chorong and all of RV.
:maheart: :lisalaugh:

My male ults I guess would be; Yunho and Max (TVXQ) and EXO's Baekhyun
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You know me, I can't really choose just 1 ult lmao.
:nekosweat:

My ults are Yoohyeon, Miyeon, IU, SinB, Chorong and all of RV.
:maheart: :lisalaugh:

My male ults I guess would be; Yunho and Max (TVXQ) and EXO's Baekhyun
i love that you like tvxq so much!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,923
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I only ult Sica. No boys.

Rosé, Irene n YooA are fighting for second/rotating depending on solo/prominence comebacks. Others in my bias list or outside it could jump to 2nd as Irene n YooA did last yr by catching my eye/heart but i dont think realistically could catch up/supplant 1st place. Still less chance of a boy becoming ult. But maybe not impossible, hard to predict for sure.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I've got two male ults (Gikwang and Yeosang) and one female ult (Seulgi). At some point before I got into ateez, astro and moonbin were my other male ults lol. Three just seems like a really good number to have for things.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,125
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,417
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have two for each gender. My male ults are Jimin and Kihyun (although Wyatt [ONF] and Soobin [TXT] are fighting to replace Kihyun lol), and my female ults are Mina (Twice) and Chuu.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Two male ults: Suga and Yunho (Ateez) :maheart:
I wouldn’t say I have any female ults, I really love Joy though.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread