Do you have days like this? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I randomly woke up at like 6:30 today. For absolutely no reason, my alarm was at 7:45 or so. It happened yesterday too, which I understood, I was stressed yesterday, but today? nothing :wimwim: but I was productive in that extra hour so not too bad
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Villains and Panda

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
sadly yes 😩
it's even more frustrating if it is a Saturday or Sunday and you just randomly wake up at an insane hour :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
it's even more frustrating if it is a Saturday or Sunday and you just randomly wake up at an insane hour :wimwim:
yeah and then it's those days where you're awake at first but then become super tired once 10am hits
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
yeah and then it's those days where you're awake at first but then become super tired once 10am hits
I mean today I was so awake at 6:30... decided to do a workout at 7 :wimwim: oh damn how bad I wanted that 9-10am coffee...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread