Do you have Easter traditions? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
we bake paskha or I dunno how to translate it and we colour eggs as well. We had a big family lunch, just the three of us.
on Monday, it is usual that men beat women with willow sticks so yaaay physical abuse :D
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we bake paskha or I dunno how to translate it and we colour eggs as well. We had a big family lunch, just the three of us.
on Monday, it is usual that men beat women with willow sticks so yaaay physical abuse :D
Interesting, I’ve always heard paskha as the name for Easter, I didn’t realize it’s a food too.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Interesting, I’ve always heard paskha as the name for Easter, I didn’t realize it’s a food too.
Well, we celebrate Orthodox Easter as well as the Catholic ones out of respect for the country we live in and Paskha is a part of tradition in the Orthodox households.

 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
my parents are rather religious, so we would usually go to an easter service at church and then the rest of the day would just be normal
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
No it’s just another normal day for us
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread