Do You Have Family Members That You Dislike/Hate? (2 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
There are some that I dislike. I've got a cousin and an uncle that like to make fun of me for everything I do and for everything I like. I've even cried over stuff like that because they'd try to embarrass me in front of a bunch of people so I don't like them very much.... Especially my cousin since he's told me that I'm ugly and stupid so many times (even though he doesn't have much room to talk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
176
Reactions Received
880
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
brothers soon to be wife. she's not the brightest tool in the shed, can't act appropriately in public & mildly offensive in terms of attitude. Yet people make excuses for her cause they feel bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My grandmother lol. Ive already ranted about her far too much but ill just say that considering that in the future she will disown me and while she hasn't she's made my anxiety and depression significantly worse under the guise of love, I no longer have positive feelings towards her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My auntie, because she’s a right wing racist. There’s other members of my family I dislike, but she’s the main one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
My auntie, because she’s a right wing racist. There’s other members of my family I dislike, but she’s the main one.
I also hate an Aunt for the same reason.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread