Seiyuu: voice actor
Also do you watch live shows, radio shows etc. content with them?
--
Some of my long time favorites are Jun Fukuyama and Park Romi. Jun Fukuyama is known from his "sophisticated" or "flamboyant" roles for example from roles of Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass) and Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji). He has been seiyuu a long time now and has lot of main roles in various animes and I like how he's able to play lot of very different characters even if Lelouch is probably his most known ones.
Park Romi is also veteran in the seiyuu world. She's known from playing teenager boys for example Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) and deeper voiced women like Temari (Naruto). She has lot of range and makes pretty believable shonen protag
Then newer voice actors that I have been getting into include Ishikawa Kaito who plays Kageyama in Haikyuu and Genos in One Punch Man to name some. But i'm more fan of his own personality as I have seen lot of radio clips with him and he's hilarious. Another is Ogata Megumi, but she has been around long time I just wasn't familiar with her previously. Loved her as Hanako-kun, I think she nailed the character- different moods and tones he speaks in, ghostliness, personality- just all of it. Similarly as Park Romi she plays tons of young shonen bois and then some women.
I will end up with Jun Fukuyama video of his different roles, not all though since he had over hundred even 5 years ago now more
Also do you watch live shows, radio shows etc. content with them?
--
Some of my long time favorites are Jun Fukuyama and Park Romi. Jun Fukuyama is known from his "sophisticated" or "flamboyant" roles for example from roles of Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass) and Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji). He has been seiyuu a long time now and has lot of main roles in various animes and I like how he's able to play lot of very different characters even if Lelouch is probably his most known ones.
Park Romi is also veteran in the seiyuu world. She's known from playing teenager boys for example Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) and deeper voiced women like Temari (Naruto). She has lot of range and makes pretty believable shonen protag
Then newer voice actors that I have been getting into include Ishikawa Kaito who plays Kageyama in Haikyuu and Genos in One Punch Man to name some. But i'm more fan of his own personality as I have seen lot of radio clips with him and he's hilarious. Another is Ogata Megumi, but she has been around long time I just wasn't familiar with her previously. Loved her as Hanako-kun, I think she nailed the character- different moods and tones he speaks in, ghostliness, personality- just all of it. Similarly as Park Romi she plays tons of young shonen bois and then some women.
I will end up with Jun Fukuyama video of his different roles, not all though since he had over hundred even 5 years ago now more