Appreciation Do you have favorite seiyuus? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Jun Fukuyama
u mean koro sensei


I like Natsuki Hanae as i'm sure u heard before (Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul, Tanjirou in Demon Slater, Hikari in Nagi No Asukara, Arima in Your Lie in April, and also Shuuichi in Gleipnir)

I also like Akari Kitou, I haven't actually heard her that much at all so far but I think she has one of those cute voices that's actually really smooth and pleasant instead of annoying, she's Nezuko in Demon Slayer and Yashiro Nene in Toilet Bound Hanako-kun
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
u mean koro sensei


I like Natsuki Hanae as i'm sure u heard before (Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul, Tanjirou in Demon Slater, Hikari in Nagi No Asukara, Arima in Your Lie in April, and also Shuuichi in Gleipnir)

I also like Akari Kitou, I haven't actually heard her that much at all so far but I think she has one of those cute voices that's actually really smooth and pleasant instead of annoying, she's Nezuko in Demon Slayer and Yashiro Nene in Toilet Bound Hanako-kun
I mostly know him as Lelouch though :welp:

I love Hanae as Tanjirou. But i think his voice can be sometimes disracting since he can sound same in different roles like as Ikuto (Smile at the runway) in some part he sounded just like Tanjirou xd

Akari Kitou is really cute and she's definitely rising star!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My favorite are Miyano Mamoru, Suwabe Junichi, Kaji Yuki. Mamo-chan voice so many of my favorite character and not only I like him because of him be a Seiyuu, but he so funny with everything he say in interview and omg I also love his songs that he put out.

Suwabe Junichi voice just ooze sexiness. I am not a fan of ASMR, but I wouldn't mind if Suwabe Junichi would do ASMR. He have like that seductive voice.

Kaji Yuki don't really play a lot of my favorite chara, but I just love his voice and also his voice ethic. I also have to give him prop for voicing Eren because of all the yelling that Eren do.

My favorite female VA gotta be Mizuki Nana. My reasons for liking her don't really have anything to do with her being a Seiyuu though. I am a big fan of her music.
It's kinda love-hate relationship with Mamoru for me. I love his personality and he's really great in some roles. But I feel like he goes too overboard with some and it becomes more of "Mamoru Miyano" than the character if that makes sense. I definitely like him in more mellowed and serious roles.

Kaji Yuki though :saranghae:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hiromi Kamiya always voices the most iconic character for me. He's unique, it's easy to tell when he's voicing. :wimwim:

Kanae Itou always seems to voice the character I like too.
I've also seen a lot of Yoshitsugu Matsuoka videos on youtube and his awkward adventures :haylul:
Kamiya is good, but actually I don't rly recognize his voice despite him playing tons of characters I know off :jisoosmh: I will probably need to look for compliation vid with him.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I mostly know him as Lelouch though :welp:

I love Hanae as Tanjirou. But i think his voice can be sometimes disracting since he can sound same in different roles like as Ikuto (Smile at the runway) in some part he sounded just like Tanjirou xd

Akari Kitou is really cute and she's definitely rising star!
His voice can be pretty distinctive sometimes but personally it doesn't distract me. Maybe it's cuz i'm such a fan of the person that I don't actually associate it with any particular character anymore so when I watch another anime with him in it i'm just thinking of him as a whole new character instead of the ones he's already played. Besides my favourite character of his is Kaneki/Haise and the voice for them is a lot more chill than he is in other roles. If I were to be distracted by him sounding like another character it would be Kaneki/Haise but since most of his roles are much more upbeat ig I don't really get that problem
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
His voice can be pretty distinctive sometimes but personally it doesn't distract me. Maybe it's cuz i'm such a fan of the person that I don't actually associate it with any particular character anymore so when I watch another anime with him in it i'm just thinking of him as a whole new character instead of the ones he's already played. Besides my favourite character of his is Kaneki/Haise and the voice for them is a lot more chill than he is in other roles. If I were to be distracted by him sounding like another character it would be Kaneki/Haise but since most of his roles are much more upbeat ig I don't really get that problem
Well that makes sense. Most of time he wasn't too distracted either, it's just when the character got excited and loud. Kaneki being more chill makes sense, it wouldn't be as noticeable then xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread