do you have good style? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Nah. I could if I tried but because all the jobs I've worked are messy ones there isn't much of a point to having style for me because any nice clothes will get ruined. I just mainly wear oversized hoodies and jeans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I either stick to the trends or go dollette which I would say both are quite fashionable but it doesn't always work out because you also need so much money as a fashion enthusiast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread