Ok so, hear me out. There's this program that uses a part of your internet that you don't use and send it to someone else for use and gives you back money.
Of course, this isn't a shit load of money but, thing is, it's passive income and it works in the background without using much of anything. So essentially you do stuff on your pc you'd do anyway and it gives you like 1$ per week, might be more depending on how much internet you have in your package. You don't even have to open it unless you want to see the progress.
You also get between 0.01$ to idk how much actually... max I got was 0.20$ for now but more is probably possible, daily. Just open the app once and you get a gift daily.
Now, some of you might think it's a scam but I wouldn't recommend it to y'all if it was and most of you know me well and I'm quite an honest person.
The program is also safe and doesn't take your info or has viruses/trojans and sht. I have too many safety precautions for that bull...
Use the link here if you're interested, it helps me out if you do cause you become my referral
Honeygain - Make Money From Home
I hope you like it cause I do and I'm sure some of you could use the free couple of bucks.
(and yes the payout is to PayPal so it's available to anyone)
If you wanna ask smn about it go ahead, and no I am not sponsored by them or anything. I genuinely want to share this with you guys