Do you have kpop fans friends irl? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Not not really. I am trying to get my friend Brad into it.
So far he likes IU like I do. Well not nearly as much as me, clearly!

But he is trying and he thinks k-pop is interesting.
Though when he heard the actual music itself for the first time, he was rather gobsmacked.

I think he assumed that they mostly had a lot of english lyrics and not just korean with a sprinkling of it. lol
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I was introduced to Kpop by one of my middle school friend.

Not my friend but my brother is also an ARMY, Blink and Sone so we stan one common group and we love each other bias groups.

I have several friends who are into Kpop. One of my best friends that I met online is an ARMY and a boy group multi stan. She tried to convert me into a boy group stan but it’s not really working. :yolk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread