- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
I think I have. During the years, I have been working on my emotions, since they have been very blocking on almost whatever I want to do; and as part of that process, I think I uncovered what seems to be a past life.
It was on the 19th century, I guess. I can't name the country, maybe a European country or the US. I was a particularly strong chess player and I used to go to a tobacco store to play chess. Bets were usual on that store on whom the winner would be. I was blackmailed by some kind of mafia, threatening to kill my family if I didn't lose some upcoming game. I remember that during the game, I was afraid to move the pieces, It happened that I won the game; and they raped and killed my wife and my daughter. I think afterwards, I got involved on criminal activity, and lived a turbulent life; fearing the authorities and being caught, which I think it eventually happened.
I don't know whether these are real memories, or a construct of my mind. Do any of you have similar memories?
It was on the 19th century, I guess. I can't name the country, maybe a European country or the US. I was a particularly strong chess player and I used to go to a tobacco store to play chess. Bets were usual on that store on whom the winner would be. I was blackmailed by some kind of mafia, threatening to kill my family if I didn't lose some upcoming game. I remember that during the game, I was afraid to move the pieces, It happened that I won the game; and they raped and killed my wife and my daughter. I think afterwards, I got involved on criminal activity, and lived a turbulent life; fearing the authorities and being caught, which I think it eventually happened.
I don't know whether these are real memories, or a construct of my mind. Do any of you have similar memories?