Do you have more than one bias in NCT? (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
Since I don't have a bias.

Since i've only had one all my life.

But I am still trying to remember all 23 members.

Like I had to write a list. And my brain kept freezing up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Lucas ♥♥♥♥

Ten, Hendery, and Yuta
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have like 3-4 biases but only one ult- Taeyong.
The others are Lucas, Haechan and Jaemin.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread