Do you have more than one ult groups? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I only ult SNSD.

But technically I'm torn between ult-ing 2 of my active stan ggs-aespa or IVE; unless aespa/IVE or another gg I stan reaches a new level in my stanning 'em tho. I think 🤔 I'll stick with just 1 ult(uh BP also reached most active almost ult status along with gfriend in 2019, but both just nvr reached the heights of their previous discography before I started stanning em in 2019.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I consider my ults to be Blackpink, Winner, and (G)I-dle. But I still love other groups too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Exo, everglow, Ateez
 

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
I did not even know you are into Aespa :llama_blush:
it's more of a recent thing, but i've always casually stanned them :uwu: for another fun fact, my bias is giselle and my wrecker is ningning
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread