Do you have past memories that u hate thinking about? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Not because your kid-self was cringe or anything but rather the type of
"I shat my pants in 7th grade because I was too scared to ask the teacher to go to the toilet before a long walking trip cuz i didn't want us to start late and I also didn't want to poop hiding behind trees and wipe my butt with leaves" kind of really embarrassing stories

^ not saying this ever happened to me ever really believe me :wimwim:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I got smacked real hard once by my dad and wound up trying to run away as a result-like I had a plan and a list of things I needed to bring with me because I was that upset about it. Also, my teacher once found a suicidal-ish note and brought it up vaguely in class with others around and I burst into tears. I was so embarassed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread