Do you have RBF? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I kind of do. Sometimes I’ll just be sitting around and minding my own business until someone says “What’s wrong?” or “You look so sad 🥺”

Like buddy I was just fine until you bothered me. You may leave me alone now :welp:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Yes! Once I was sitting there doing nothing and my teacher pulled me out of class and asked me if I needed to talk :areyouforreal:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
No, I have the complete opposite of RBF :jisoosmh:
I just always look happy and/or sad, I don't think I've ever looked mad or upset before so everyone takes me as a joke :'(
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I have one but only ever really had it brought up once and I made sure to give attitude back because that person was flop as hell :shamesica:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Definitely :haylul:

I actually had one guy say I look like Kanye west when he gets angry. :wimwim:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
nope, but I can make a great bf when im actually mad :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread