Do you have siblings?... (2 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A boy and a girl from dad's new marriage and wife
myself and twin from first wife.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nezumi

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I have 4 siblings. My oldest sibling is 5 years older and my younger sibling is 10 years younger than me
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nezumi
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,562
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,938
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I have 6 half-siblings (all of them are from my father’s side).

The age difference between me and oldest half-sibling is 25+ years [more or less].

There is also 13 year age difference between me and my youngest half-sibling.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nezumi

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
5 soon to be 6 siblings
17 year age gap between my older brother and younger brother
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nezumi

Nezumi

.
Joined
1 August 2022
Messages
4,463
Reactions Received
6,347
Location
Borderland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,566
Gender
Male
Wreck
Damn. I always thought I had a huge gap with mine. But some of you even have bigger ones :taeminpog:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
5 soon to be 6 siblings
17 year age gap between my older brother and younger brother
Congrats to your mom! (I hope this isn't a foot-in-mouth comment)
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
... If yes, what's the age gap between you and your siblings? Mine is 7 years with my brother and 12 years with my sister.
I am not good at math, but around 30 years and 28 years.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nezumi

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: Nezumi

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Wow that's a lot. Well awesome.. I wish I had a younger sister or brother :sanapray:
Mia eats her food when I am around and harry likes his trains (its cute)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nezumi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread