Do you have special breakfasts on the weekend? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you have special breakfasts on the weekend? Like idk breakfast in bed, pancakes, crepes etc?

Kinda? I eat pretty much the same thing, but in the weekend I eat in bed and take more time to prepare breakfast :sanapray:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Half an English breakfast... I say half cause I'm too tired to make all the components,
So it ends up being sausages, eggs and sspagetti hoops.. Sometimes bacon.

My Monday to Friday breatfast is weetabix or fruit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,137
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not really? Sometimes I will, like this morning I'm having an egg and bacon wrap, but other times it's the same as M-F.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
not really. I just eat later in the day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
No I usually just have the same thing for breakfast and might just change it up once in a while in general
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Nah I still skip breakfast over the weekend :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread