Do You Have the Tendency to Overshare? (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
If not, what is your secret?

I feel as though I'm fairly closed off but sometimes I just let too much out
and it's like a waterfall fo word vomit and I want to sew my mouth shut.
:wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Online I share way too much :wimwim:
Same though I feel like it's harder in real life but that's because I feel like words just come out. Online it's easy to overshare because of Anonymity to an extent but you also have more control over what you type versus what you say....in my opinion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Ahsoka

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
If you don't ask you won't know, essentially.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sometimes and I always immediately regret it. :jisoosmh: I do it when I’m comfortable around the person but always freak out afterwards because I don’t want them to tell anyone else... Even if it’s nothing major my brain just goes in panic mode.:nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I pretty much say anything on the internet, but nowadays I keep my goals a secret irl except from my bff, because other could jinx it :pepecross:
I'm not much of a superstitious person but these stuff so important to me that I became paranoid lol
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I definitely overshare to people that I'm close to :nekosweat:
I sometimes also ask really prying questions out of curiosity :/
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,937
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Iv been known to overshare with complete strangers in a short amount of time, like minutes after first meeting/talking-granted there wasnt any consequences but i kinda regretted oversharing/wished i could think b4 i talk too much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread