Do you have this in your room? (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
37438

Possibly one in the most random questions here. But this anyone actually use it for stuff, or do you even have it.

Majority of mid century homes have these in the corner of their rooms , usually closest to the window .
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
It’s for hanging plants , lights or anything really.
oooooooooooo

No I don't have that

If we needa hang something we usually gotta get our own pins and then take the pins out if we don't got anything to hang, we dont have hangers like that anywhere except for on the back of doors for coats
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie and gongchan

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Well there are other options
Yeah we have something similar here but they end up being super expensive when you have a hundred plants that need hanging... I have a bunch of my plants just hanging around on the floor at the moment because of it. Would have been cool if our houses came with them already.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Yeah we have something similar here but they end up being super expensive when you have a hundred plants that need hanging... I have a bunch of my plants just hanging around on the floor at the moment because of it. Would have been cool if our houses came with them already.
What kind of plants do you have ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
What kind of plants do you have ?
I have a lot but the ones that I need hangers for are my trailing plants. At the moment I need some for my Golden Pathos plants (or Devils Ivy), English ivy plants and for my String of Hearts. They're still baby plants so they can stay on the floor without the leaves touching the ground but they grow really fast in the right conditions so I need to get some hangers for them soon.
As for my non-trailing plants, I have a Monstera Deliciosia (or the Fruit Salad Plant), a few Snake plants (super easy to look after + great air purifiers), Peace Lilies, a Zebra plant, Peacock plant + a few succulents.

Indoor planting has been one of my hobbies. I just love seeing greenery around the house so I have so many plants now. Even my aquarium is filled with aquatic plants. And it's just so much fun growing them. They're all like my babies. :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
I have a lot but the ones that I need hangers for are my trailing plants. At the moment I need some for my Golden Pathos plants (or Devils Ivy), English ivy plants and for my String of Hearts. They're still baby plants so they can stay on the floor without the leaves touching the ground but they grow really fast in the right conditions so I need to get some hangers for them soon.
As for my non-trailing plants, I have a Monstera Deliciosia (or the Fruit Salad Plant), a few Snake plants (super easy to look after + great air purifiers), Peace Lilies, a Zebra plant, Peacock plant + a few succulents.

Indoor planting has been one of my hobbies. I just love seeing greenery around the house so I have so many plants now. Even my aquarium is filled with aquatic plants. And it's just so much fun growing them. They're all like my babies. :pandalove:
I have fake plants :wimwim:

Have you search up a few ideas on Pinterest?

See for smaller plants you can hang them like these


They’re just plastic cups painted white on stringss . Instead of rope strings you can do fairy lights or crystals strings idk . As for the ivy you can built a triangular holder , you just need to gorilla glue that together w/h wood .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I have fake plants :wimwim:

Have you search up a few ideas on Pinterest?

See for smaller plants you can hang them like these


They’re just plastic cups painted white on stringss . Instead of rope strings you can do fairy lights or crystals strings idk . As for the ivy you can built a triangular holder , you just need to gorilla glue that together w/h wood .
That’s a good idea for my succulents. That would look really cute. Everything else is too big though.
I want to get a bar or thick string that I can hang all my trailing plants on. So something like this:


Most of my plants already have their own benches/table tops around the house that I keep them on. And the bigger ones (that don’t need as much sunlight) are in the corners of the rooms so they’re all fine too. I think I might be able to find the bars are curtain stores or something.

Is this what you mean by triangular holder?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread