Rest assured I am not going to put Think. Plan. Execute. on my biodata anytime soon
katzewurst Joined 16 March 2022 Messages 181 Reactions Received 244 Location Cotraine Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Seulgian Gender Other Pronouns Let us know how to address you? 1 April 2022 #1 Rest assured I am not going to put Think. Plan. Execute. on my biodata anytime soon Reactions: Willow
tai from the land to the sea 🇵🇸 . Joined 13 December 2019 Messages 15,368 Reactions Received 19,079 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,194 Fandom #1 🎵taste Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @dest 1 April 2022 #2 Mood lmao Reactions: Willow
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 2 April 2022 #3 Only if I don't plan first and/or I'm close to burnout
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 2 April 2022 #4 Only if I’m stressed or something but I don’t think I usually struggle with it.
Soogi radical kyeominist . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 16,140 Reactions Received 24,280 Website kyeomblr.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200 Gender Female Pronouns she / her Ship @Dokyeom 2 April 2022 #5 yes
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 2 April 2022 #6