do you have weird food combinations that you enjoy eating? (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
pasta and pomegranate :susPepe:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
TBH I am siding with the one who called you a bitch. They either look like ants or flying termites. NOW seaweed, icecream, and fries is wierd.
it is supposed to be weird lol that was the topic of this thread
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I am refering to I said icecream and french fries wern't weird ealier. But when you sprinkle seaweed on it I agree totally with the weird part.
yall don't eat seaweed shaker fries there?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Watermelon and feta cheese is the best combo in the world. I don't know if it's weird for you guys but outside of my family, everyone side eyes me whenever I tell them so I guess it's not normal? I don't know but you have to try watermelon + salty cheese. It's amazing!
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fries and chicken nuggets dipped in icecream :jenniesmug:

I don’t know if this is weird but sometimes I’ll grab meat or something that you have to warm up, and eat it cold. I do that a lot with nacho dip, pizza, Mac & cheese, and cooked bacon
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread