Do you have your Spotify connected to KPS? (1 Viewer)

Do you?


  • Total voters
    24

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Personally, I don’t cause I listen to the most random stuff lmao, for Korean music, it’s mainly indie or rap!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
No Spotify in my country RIP :yolk:

But here are my last 3 played lol:





Mamma Mia and The Chaser are songs I listen to every morning on my way to work to get hyped :pandalove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wait..where are you from?
I'm from India, no Spotify here yet :yolk:

I make do with iTunes and Google Play Music lol (and Soundcloud sometimes :yolk:)
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I feel like I knew that but just couldn't remember :llama_blush:

Atleast you have YouTube too!
Lol yeah atleast that isn't blocked like in China, I'd die :yolk:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I had in connected since the beginning. Even if half of the time I don’t listen to kpop:welp:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yup, i have listened quite various stuff there, if there is sth weird it's probably from me xd i actually don't use spotify that much since youtube has more range in terms of music
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread