- Joined
- 4 January 2020
- Messages
- 16,598
- Reactions Received
- 31,252
- Location
- you clouds rain
- Website
- daesukiii.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,410
- Fandom
- YOLO
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
i do, a bit too much
in school there was this girl who stole my spot as the radio theatre club leader and gave all the best spots to herself. we were doing tangled and I auditioned for rapunzel, child rapunzel, and mother gothel. i got thug #2 and a girl who didn't even appear in the final cut
I wouldn't have minded so much but the girl was the auditioner AND she got mother gothel like ?????? 
so I am stILL very salty about that
in school there was this girl who stole my spot as the radio theatre club leader and gave all the best spots to herself. we were doing tangled and I auditioned for rapunzel, child rapunzel, and mother gothel. i got thug #2 and a girl who didn't even appear in the final cut
so I am stILL very salty about that