I used to do robotics
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 10 April 2021 #21 I used to do robotics Reactions: Yili
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 10 April 2021 #22 I’ve never joined anything but if it’s something you’re interested in you should join. Reactions: Yili
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 10 April 2021 #23 I don't really care for them so no Reactions: Yili
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 10 April 2021 #24 i did and honestly, never again lmao