do you journal? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I do ^^ not an aesthetic kind of journaling just a diary of rants
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I really do like the idea behind it but I can´t kick myself to start. that might be the problem - to start.
I´d probably use it for reflecting though, not kpop
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,817
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a diary on my computer, but I usually forget to write in it. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i have a notebook where i write my amateur movie reviews both in polish and english, depends on my mood lol but i don't think i could ever put the same amount of effort into it as all those aesthetic kpop journals. i don't journal about myself because i got nothing to say
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread