COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you keep notifications for reactions on? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yes, but only because I can't get it to stop. Though there isn't anyone around really to talk to anymore so I don't have the flooded with notifications issue anymore.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yes, but only because I can't get it to stop. Though there isn't anyone around really to talk to anymore so I don't have the flooded with notifications issue anymore.
that's not true especially since our Card Trading got released it's gotten more active :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
that's not true especially since our Card Trading got released it's gotten more active :wimwim:
OUR as in KPS? Because I only get notified when people react to me, reply to me, post on my wall. I don't have any threads I follow and I all but become a lurker on this site as of late.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
OUR as in KPS? Because I only get notified when people react to me, reply to me, post on my wall. I don't have any threads I follow and I all but become a lurker on this site as of late.
I mean that's the only things u can get notifs for :o, unless as u said u follow specific threads, but I was referring that there isn't anyone to talk, thought u meant that KS is not active anymore

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I mean that's the only things u can get notifs for :o, unless as u said u follow specific threads, but I was referring that there isn't anyone to talk, thought u meant that KS is not active anymore
Na that's refering to all the bloody name changes then you loose people, or people just yeet themselves off this site. There are plenty of new faces (i think) but no one I am compeled to try to talk

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Na that's refering to all the bloody name changes then you loose people, or people just yeet themselves off this site. There are plenty of new faces (i think) but no one I am compeled to try to talk
i think you could always ask one of the mods if they can tell you who was who in the past if they had a name change if u want to reconnect to some people

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i think you could always ask one of the mods if they can tell you who was who in the past if they had a name change if u want to reconnect to some people
Not to derail vikki's thread I'll just say anythign: if they thought me a friend or a likable person they would have told me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread