Do you keep up with teasers from your fave groups before the comeback? (2 Viewers)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t. Even for my ults, I rarely watch teasers or keep up with photos, etc leading up to the comeback date. They’re way too overwhelming, especially when the group releases so much content at once; I just want to be surprised when the music video releases. Keeping up with everything already reveals so much of how the final song/ album is going to look or sound, so it definitely takes away from the excitement. I sometimes don’t even listen to the song until it’s been like a week or more after the release oops. I don’t think this makes me less of a fan, though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to but now I am meh on that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread