Do you know anyone with questionable medical views? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was told today I should kidnap my cat, lock him in my room at night, and that’ll cure whatever sickness I have going on because cats “absorb” your sick and heal you. :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
For real. If he wants to be with me he’ll come to me of his own accord.
Yeah, the absorb things sounds like ppl pisses of a cat and the cat looked mad as hell and ppl thought "wow this cat mustve absorbed my sickness, look how aweful he looks in his cage" xD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,206
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,713
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I've got a couple of your standard antivaxxers in my family, but what really scares is that my mom believes the whole Tylenol can cause autism bullshit and she wants to sue if I get a diagnosis :( I don't particularly like my mom, but this is probably one of the most heartbreaking things to come about recently because I truly thought she was getting better and cared about me getting help, but it just feels like she's using me to victimize and benefit herself again :(
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've got a couple of your standard antivaxxers in my family, but what really scares is that my mom believes the whole Tylenol can cause autism bullshit and she wants to sue if I get a diagnosis :( I don't particularly like my mom, but this is probably one of the most heartbreaking things to come about recently because I truly thought she was getting better and cared about me getting help, but it just feels like she's using me to victimize and benefit herself again :(
No offense but that is really messed up :coronawimwim:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: snsd2beg
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I've got a couple of your standard antivaxxers in my family, but what really scares is that my mom believes the whole Tylenol can cause autism bullshit and she wants to sue if I get a diagnosis :( I don't particularly like my mom, but this is probably one of the most heartbreaking things to come about recently because I truly thought she was getting better and cared about me getting help, but it just feels like she's using me to victimize and benefit herself again :(
That's messed, i'm so sorry :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg and Ahsoka
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I was told today I should kidnap my cat, lock him in my room at night, and that’ll cure whatever sickness I have going on because cats “absorb” your sick and heal you. :wimwim:
My cat sure is doing a terrible job then! >:(


I usually just get told that my mental issues are just laziness. It's common to hear
 
  • Sad
Reactions: snsd2beg and Ahsoka

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,206
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,713
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
My cat sure is doing a terrible job then! >:(


I usually just get told that my mental issues are just laziness. It's common to hear
Something I hear as well :izhug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread