Do you know how to knit/crochet? (2 Viewers)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Recently, I've been watching videos like this:



And, honestly, I really want to learn how to do this. Do you know how? If so, how did you learn?
I'm confident that YouTube can teach me how but I would also like to hear from you all.

This is so cute
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
a little bit. at least I used to, my mum can and she tried teaching me when I was young.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Mangoey and Day1
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
What did she make?
skirts, sweaters, dresses, hats, mittens, scarfs .... everything
we were poor back then and it used to be much cheaper to do things yourself, now it´s the opposite :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Day1
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’ll get around to it one day
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Day1

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I used to know how to do the basic stuff (but not properly start and finish the work xd), not anymore though. It has been too long.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Day1

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Ive learned how to do both! I'm much better at knitting though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread