Do you know how to play any sports? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
table tennis yes
 
Joined
7 May 2023
Messages
543
Reactions Received
297
Location
coolville 🔥
Website
kissesmwah.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,839
Fandom
p1ece
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i only know martial arts. i was taught muay thai by my father from a young age (taking that into consideration i basically also know boxing and kickboxing lmao) and rn im an orange belt in jiu jitsu
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I like to play racket sports(including paddle-ie ping pong/table tennis or squash even) when I was younger n my muscles dint creak so much, n I could find ppl to play with every week/mth. Mostly too creaky/busy friends who don't hv time to play now.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Did a variety of different sports in school so I know how to play quite a few but am I good at most of them? Chances are not really :pandatea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread