This is about as good as I've ever done :pandarolleyes:
AnotherKpopTrash Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 3,522 Reactions Received 23,038 Location ONCE Nation Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Mangoey 1 March 2019 #21 This is about as good as I've ever done Reactions: Sory, Pigeon, Tir and 1 other person
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 1 March 2019 #22 Why is this my best score:llama_sniffle: Reactions: Sory, Pigeon, jasque and 1 other person
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 1 March 2019 #23 I didnt flop in this somehow Reactions: Sory and Pigeon
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 1 March 2019 #24 Not bad, I got an 8 out of 10 Congrats! You scored 8/10 in this quiz about Seagull! Reactions: Sory and Pigeon
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 4 March 2019 #25 I got a 6 Reactions: Pigeon