- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,208
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,597
- Ship
- Wreck
What girl group songs do you think got the most downloads by the end of 2013?
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Well better than nothing at least loli got a boy by snsd, give it to me by sistar... and that's all i can think of. every other song that i also wanted to add came out either in 2012 or in 2014
Those all came out before 2013I dont know lot of downloads but 2NE1 did digitally well so I Love You, maybe I am the best? Sistars Alone too..
Oh i think i understood wrong xdThose all came out before 2013
The songs were the top 5 girl group songs downloaded in 2013 when the end of year chart came out which would be more likely for songs that came out in 2013Oh i think i understood wrong xd
Still 4/5 as Gone Not Around Any Longer is a sub-unitOh right, if the thread is about what songs did the best till end year, I guess No No No only became the most downloaded after 2013 ended.
Gone not around any longer, give it to me, what's your name, I got a boy and no no no are my choices
Maybe it'll pop into your head at some pointNo idea anymore![]()
CorrectBar bar bar