Do you like anime characters with a certain hair color? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Took a quick peak at my top 10 list and I can't say there's much of a trend, there's more black than any other colour but that's just a product of like 40% of all anime characters having black hair lol, I can say I very highly appreciate when a character has pink hair tho but I don't gravitate towards them just for that. I think I also tend to highly enjoy the black haired mc with blonde haired bff/rival/whatever but again it's such a common trope that I don't even need to gravitate towards it it's just so many anime duos have it going on lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
usually for me its pink or blonde hair. they're usually bright and bubbly characters and i love bright and bubbly people
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread