Do you like any randomisers for games? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
After regular playthrough, they can be fun. I had this randomizer mod on Skyrim that I used everytime- basically it would span u anywhere from map with random clothes and stats. That would be ur character then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It's probably bad that when I saw champion/hero the first game that came to my mind was Raid, damn sponsorships :wimwim:
It's so funny, we all know how bad it is but they legit are paying for all the sponsoring so I'm always supporting the people getting their coin from that
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's probably bad that when I saw champion/hero the first game that came to my mind was Raid, damn sponsorships :wimwim:
i thought u were talking about the bug repellent :haylul: :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread