As long as I’m not on a time limit I love it :maheart:
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 18 January 2023 #21 As long as I’m not on a time limit I love it
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,383 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 18 January 2023 #22 I prefer cooking tbh, but I don’t dislike baking
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,120 Reactions Received 46,782 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,009 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 18 January 2023 #23 I love baking! My favorite thing to bake is cookies.
tricky Joined 15 November 2020 Messages 11,086 Reactions Received 11,556 Location we like it like Cards View Profile KS Coins 11,767 Fandom zeroady Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @moonlight 18 January 2023 #24 I would rather just eat them up LMAO but I rarely bake