Do you like baking? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you enjoy baking things, cakes, muffins etc? If so, what do you like to bake?

I do, even if sometimes I experiment and they don't end up ok, I find baking quite relaxing :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,948
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I enjoy as a hobby, I'm usually in charge of baking for my family.
I bake mostly cupcakes, brownies and I guess cookies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah, cupcakes, cakes, biscuits, cookies, bread, tarts, brownies...etc.
Anything I feel like baking really..although I don't like eating what I bake, I'm not really a cake person, everyone else around me eats them for me so works out I guess.
 

x_x

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,935
Reactions Received
17,128
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,980
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i love to bake!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread