do you like beards on men? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It depends on the guy and on the beard!

But mostly I really like it! Especially BIG beards, there is just something to them! LIke the simple ones are my favorite! But they have to be thick and pretty!

28961
28962
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It strongly depends on whether they already had a beard, or are just starting to grow one. 'Cause some men look like a whole snack with them and then look "eugh" when they shave it, and some men look like snacks WITHOUT them and then look like "eugh" when they get one.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
if they look good with it.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I kinda hate it? Obviously it's not the worst thing in the world but I think that man look more pleasing without a beard
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Soogi
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Hajima

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Usually I don't like them but it just depends on how it looks on the guy I suppose.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Loki
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
some guys look better with it and others better without it, it is funny
Keanu Reeves and Chris Evans rock the beard look so much! Leo Dicaprio not so much yikes these are the 1s names I thought about beard
(kpop idols don't have beards now that I think about it)
my favorite has too be Keanu now because of john wick 3 HYPE, stan Keanu pls
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread