Do you like being scared? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I know some people like that rush you get when you get scared at a haunted house or something. What about you?

I hate being scared, I’ve never quite understood how people find it exhilarating.
:jisoosmh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I don't like jumpscares but I like the feeling of being tense during a horror movie I suppose
This.

I don't like jump scares as they feel cheap and aren't "scary", they are just unexpected loud noises that catch you of guard.

But I do like intense scary games, with that constant immersive and uneasy feeling.

I don't watch horror movies though, personally I think they are dull and unengaging lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Wingfrost

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not particularly.. Cause fear turns to anger real quick when I get scared so I'm usually afraid I'll hit someone...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This.

I don't like jump scares as they feel cheap and aren't "scary", they are just unexpected loud noises that catch you of guard.

But I do like intense scary games, with that constant immersive and uneasy feeling.

I don't watch horror movies though, personally I think they are dull and unengaging lol.
The only thing you are jumping from is the sudden loud noise instead of the actual thing thats supposed to scare you which I hate so much
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like being scared sometimes. But then I take it too literally. So possibly not xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,053
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,102
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
The only time i can rmbr willingly doing sth scary was going on the viking ride when i was a teen on a school holiday coed trip so many yrs ago. Cant rmbr now why i did it tho, cos iv nvr been on a roller coaster or anything else scary since or b4 then. I was 15 yrs old n there were like maybe 20-30 in total or more mebbe, mixed boys n girls so tat was why. Rlly cant rmbr now why tho. Its a good memory overall tat experience, wish i could find/rmbr if i hv photos from then. (I dont like being scared/anxious, rlly hate it)

I found this:

Thinking abt it, Im still quite flabberglasted15 yr old me went on this ride. Cant hardly believe wat i was thinking to do go through with it then. Younger me was unbelievable to now-me, unless im delulu n hallucinating i rode it. Think i rmbr the terror of riding it tho. I dont believe im imagining tat. Wish i had pictures/proof eyewitness of my classmates accounts of then. those were good times/yrs/memories.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread