Do you like board games, video games, or both? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I like both of them, but video games better I guess. Just easier to play when u can play both alone and with friends. I have been getting into tabletop rpgs lately though ^^
 
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like both of them, but video games better I guess. Just easier to play when u can play both alone and with friends. I have been getting into tabletop rpgs lately though ^^
That's how i feel! Like my siblings don't like to play board games at all and i guess i feel awkward playing by myself so i just play video games so its not so awkward.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's how i feel! Like my siblings don't like to play board games at all and i guess i feel awkward playing by myself so i just play video games so its not so awkward.
There is actually meetings for boardgames as well, I have been going to those once a while. Maybe there is some in ur area as well, or maybe some of your friends would like to play? But yea video games are definitely easier ^^
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Why play games when I can immerse myself in kpop?
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Both really. Boards games are fun with family.
As for video games it's something I perfer to do alone, I've played since I was 4...ive played online here and there but it's not something I enjoy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Both. Board games usually with my family or a big group of friends.
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
board games, i rarely have anyone to play them with but when i do, they're really fun to play. i've never been into video games tbh, the closest to that is mobile phone games that i often play like songpop or cooking fever lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread