If so, which ones do you play?
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 24 June 2021 #1 If so, which ones do you play? Reactions: Ahsoka and Tickita
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 24 June 2021 #2 I played Uno. I think that's it
KPawz found dead or alive . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 1,602 Reactions Received 2,668 Website pawzworldz.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom Once Pronouns They/Them Ship @Chae 24 June 2021 #3 Any kind of card games are so fun! I especially like Garbage
MYs_daileee Joined 28 May 2021 Messages 1,060 Reactions Received 1,081 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they/them 24 June 2021 #4 yes and id say i generally like anything but solitaire and uno are some specifics that come to mind
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 24 June 2021 #5 i do but i don't have anyone to play them with rn so i only have solitaire left
Mew ~Angel of Death~ . Joined 29 November 2018 Messages 2,249 Reactions Received 4,602 Location England, London Cards View Profile KS Coins 6 Fandom Shawol Gender Female 24 June 2021 #6 Well besides uno, Black Jack, go fish, snap.. Tgd stardard card games you do with normal playing cards. I don't really like trading card games though.
Well besides uno, Black Jack, go fish, snap.. Tgd stardard card games you do with normal playing cards. I don't really like trading card games though.
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 24 June 2021 #7 I love me a toxic uno game