Do you like challenges? (2 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you like challenges in general? Do they motivate you?

It depends. If it's something beneficial for me, yeah. I see it as a challenge if someone tells me that I can't do something. That's how it was when I started gym. Someone told me that I won't resist more than a month doing sports and eating healthier. I made it. Later, the same person told me he did it on purpose to challenge me.
And also yesterday I completed a 26 days home workout challenge, which made me proud because I stick to it for so long :maheart:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I love challenges and I love winning. The only thing I will not bet is school grades cause that's just unfair.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It depends. When it's too difficult I just go
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Do they motivate me, not particular. I do like challenges though... And completing them...
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Depends on the challenge. I like bets, and I like winning things. But I'm really bad at short term challenges. My sister once challenged me that if I get all A's during two weeks of school, she'll buy me earrings, but I didn't win. But when my mom challenged me that if I get all A's at the end of the year, she'll take me to get my ears pierced again, I did it just fine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread