- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,813
- Reactions Received
- 47,974
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,930
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Yes, especially giving gifts![]()
Not many, just my immediate family plus @nadia which means my parents, sister, both brothers, and Nadia. It is the time of year though where I also need to get birthday gifts for my brothers so that adds another 2Yay!! How many people do u have to make gifts for?
![]()
Did you finish your shopping on time this yearNot many, just my immediate family plus @nadia which means my parents, sister, both brothers, and Nadia. It is the time of year though where I also need to get birthday gifts for my brothers so that adds another 2
Depends on what you mean. Theyre all ordered but my brothers gift that I ordered a month ago hasn’t shipped yetDid you finish your shopping on time this year![]()
OofDepends on what you mean. Theyre all ordered but my brothers gift that I ordered a month ago hasn’t shipped yetNeither has my dads bday one but that still has time