i haven't eaten one in a long time but i like them :sanapray:
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 27 October 2023 #1 i haven't eaten one in a long time but i like them Reactions: Selfmate and Yuzuru
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 27 October 2023 #2 Fairy Floss too sweet tasting for my pallet.
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 27 October 2023 #3 I love it, but i dont get to eat it often
Jinko Joined 12 April 2023 Messages 906 Reactions Received 1,206 Location Whip-whiplash Website nezukologist.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,331 Gender Female Pronouns she/her 27 October 2023 #4 I’ve never had it but I really want to try it!!
Yuzuru 𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,951 Location 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊 Pronouns ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 27 October 2023 #5 Yes so fluffy.
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,078 Reactions Received 72,508 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,391 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 27 October 2023 #6 I like it
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 27 October 2023 #7 Yes, I did when I was young and I still do.
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,390 Reactions Received 55,131 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,277 27 October 2023 #8 a bit too sweet for my liking
anemoia Joined 9 October 2023 Messages 4,830 Reactions Received 4,081 Location southeast asia Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,594 Fandom moa & stay Gender Female Pronouns she/her 27 October 2023 #9 i like how it literally melts in your mouth
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,124 Reactions Received 46,794 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,412 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 27 October 2023 #10 yummmmmmmmmmmm!