i can read it, i can write it, it's just tiring :dying:
magali save our souls . Joined 18 March 2024 Messages 8,207 Reactions Received 9,882 Location ♰ eden Website f5veofficial.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 33,101 Fandom (╥﹏╥) orbit Gender Female Pronouns she ౨ৎ her 19 May 2024 #1 i can read it, i can write it, it's just tiring
magikarp Joined 3 January 2024 Messages 5,530 Reactions Received 4,129 Location bewitched by you. Cards View Profile KS Coins 9,748 Fandom Multi Gender Female, Non-Binary Pronouns she/they 19 May 2024 #2 yeah, but i can't read it LOL
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,811 Reactions Received 47,952 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 37,918 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 19 May 2024 #3 No, I wanna learn to
Flaneur Joined 7 April 2024 Messages 3,832 Reactions Received 4,223 Location Flowery meadow Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,360 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns Panda/Bamboo Bear 19 May 2024 #4 Yes but I don't like to write it
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,109 Reactions Received 13,741 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 86,165 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 19 May 2024 #5 I used to love learning to write it in elementary school
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,439 Reactions Received 75,511 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,280 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 19 May 2024 #6 Yeah, its faster than straight up print for me. My regular writing is a mix of both.
snsd2beg Sooyoung's Husband . Joined 23 April 2023 Messages 12,208 Reactions Received 10,259 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 52,806 Fandom SONE Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @MK3AMLuvsU Wreck @xiao 19 May 2024 #7 It's nice to look at, but I'm not writing in it unless I have to My cursive does not look good lol
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,184 Reactions Received 46,852 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 182,690 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 19 May 2024 #8 I loved learning it in 2nd and 3rd grade, and it's also my default writing style. I only print on forms. lol
I loved learning it in 2nd and 3rd grade, and it's also my default writing style. I only print on forms. lol