- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,952
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
I would never try it nowI like trying different hairstyles and ysing pretty scrunchies. I also like flowers. For my prom I put glitter in my hair - it was gorgeous but a bitch to remove
OoohI like trying different hairstyles and ysing pretty scrunchies. I also like flowers. For my prom I put glitter in my hair - it was gorgeous but a bitch to remove
Give me some, I never tried bows beforeYes I have a lot of bows, hair clips and other accessories![]()
OhhI used to wear hair clips when it was longer, or headbands
I have lots of bowsGive me some, I never tried bows before![]()
YayyyI have lots of bowsI'll send some to you
Oh about a good weekOoohThat must have looked amazing!
How long did it take to rid your hair of the glitter?![]()
This confirms that putting glitter in someones hair is a good prankOh about a good week(and I have to wash my hair daily)