Do you like gardening? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I like gardening in animal crossing :sanapray:
But I've never really tried it in real life tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, I love it! Or, I did when I lived at my parents' place. lol my mom has a flower garden, and I loved to help her with it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hate it :wimwim: Bugs, sweat and your back aching the entire time. I only do it because my mom needs a lot of help with it. The only thing I like is getting yummy, fresh veggies and fruit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread