Do you like getting mani pedis done? (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,455
Reactions Received
75,525
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,367
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I’ve never had either and don’t really want either of them from the sounds of it :susPepe:
Not a fan of people touching your hands and feet?
I feel you in that if so. Hands I don’t mind.
but like :catglare: Stay away from mytoes.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not a fan of people touching your hands and feet?
I feel you in that if so. Hands I don’t mind.
but like :catglare: Stay away from mytoes.
They mostly sound expensive and boring and I hate nail files :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Nina

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I always do my own nails so I don't have to go anywhere to get them done. As for pedicures, I've never gotten one
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread