Do you like kids? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i do like kids

except brian

that little shit bit me
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains and Ahsoka

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I'm good with kids and like kids.
I think it's the general understanding that their developing and alot of how they turn out (good/bad behaviour, habits etc) comes from the people that surround them or interact with them.
Plus I have alot of patience and am magic with babies so that helps.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
no, but maybe if they would be mine, I would like them more
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
11 May 2021
Messages
34
Reactions Received
28
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yep. I plan to have at least 3 or 5. I come from big family, so there is a lot of kids in my family. I always have patient with kids.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, for the most part. I don’t know how I could handle my own, though. Lol
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
On the off chance they're being cute then yes :sanapray:
Otherwise no, I find them super annoying
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread