Do you like making aesthetics on ks? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I do not :wimwim:
It's too hard to find 6 badges for artists I like that all match. And then to throw in a matching sig and profile frame? nahhhhhh that's too much effort.
I'll probably stick with the one I have for the rest of my time on ks
the only thing I might do every now and then is change my sig​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i love it, it's really fun even if it takes a long time. i don't do it often but when it happens i put a lot of effort into it :sanapray: i agree with the badges though, i stan a lot of groups so it shouldn't be a problem... but sometimes it is
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do but my badges never match my dp and sig bc i like to changethem too often. plus i dont want to change my badges for the aesthetic bc everyone has to know who my ults are :wonugl: :lisalaugh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am a sucka for those :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread