Do you like making lists and schedules? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I feel like I need to
would you say you get nervous if you don't have a to do list or a schedule maybe? :susPepe:
that is how i often feel which is why i make them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what are ur lists about?
food i have in my pantry, anime or movies i want to watch, projects on canva i need to work on, a regular to do list, grocery list, packing list etc
i probably have more but these are the ones i'd be referring to the most
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah I use them a lot it helps me organize and just feels calming to make
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
would you say you get nervous if you don't have a to do list or a schedule maybe? :susPepe:
that is how i often feel which is why i make them
I'd say I get overwhelmed, instead of nervous. And I end up doing nothing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd say I get overwhelmed, instead of nervous. And I end up doing nothing
that is definitely one of the things that i find interesting about humans, how some of us can feel so restricted by lists and schedules but some of us need them to be able to do anything. it's very interesting
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yes, I like to keep things organised
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
If I have a use for them like I'll list things down that I need to do on a game to save me from having to remember it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,187
Reactions Received
46,855
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,043
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love listing things! Like, I have a spreadsheet for all the cards I've ever gotten, when and how I got them, and who gave them to me. I'm a nerd like that. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I do alot. I even made activities timetable when my son was really young before he started nursery.. It went smoothly, just alot of activities, bath time routines etc the routine really helped me when I was super tired kept me organised.

Now a days I just have my own, budgeting lists, groceries lists and stuff.
It calming stops me freaking out I guess.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
They're useless to me because I won't follow the schedule or list, I'll probably forget about it. ADHD is fun!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread