apparently, a lot of people don't? (at least those around me) I personally love it, so yummy!
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 12 November 2019 #1 apparently, a lot of people don't? (at least those around me) I personally love it, so yummy! Reactions: Tir, jasque, username1 and 4 others
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 12 November 2019 #2 god no. I hate it so much lmao Reactions: Tir, yeji, Deleted member 289 and 2 others
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 12 November 2019 #3 yep, love it Reactions: Tir, yeji, Deleted member 289 and 2 others
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 12 November 2019 #4 Marzipan in the best Reactions: Tir, umpheri, yeji and 2 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 12 November 2019 #5 I hate it. I can‘t stand it. Reactions: Tir and kodoku
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 12 November 2019 #6 yes, i do! Reactions: Tir, kodoku and yeji
G gurglevox Joined 12 November 2019 Messages 3 Reactions Received 9 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 12 November 2019 #7 Eh. It’s ok. Reactions: Tir, kodoku and yeji
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 12 November 2019 #8 nope 😖 Reactions: Tir, kodoku and yeji
Tir Crawled out of some hole . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,410 Reactions Received 31,087 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Ship @HwangEunbi 12 November 2019 #9 Not gonna lie, I had no idea what marzipan was and thought it was a drug (come on, it sounds like one) Reactions: kodoku, yeji and dooh
Not gonna lie, I had no idea what marzipan was and thought it was a drug (come on, it sounds like one)